Friday, December 17, 2010

Oriflame Vision and Mission statements

VISION: To be the number one Beauty Company selling direct.

MISSION: To fulfil dreams.

When I initially saw this I thought "Wow!" The marketing plan was so simple all I had to do was look for other Kenyans who had a dream and work with them and together we could grow very successful businesses by working on an uncomplicated and highly successful strategy which is:

LOOK GOOD - This meant that I had to use the products. This was easy as all the products are 100% natural.

MAKE MONEY - As I shared the products with other people I started earning a profit on every sale and my customers started to enhance their looks. Everyone was happy. I soon started sharing the oppurtunity with others and they wanted to start their own business. Within a couple of months I had over 75 consultants all working their business. The bonuses (the compensation paid to consultants based on the business generated by people they have introduced to the business) started growing. Within the first six months some of the consultants working seriously were earning between 20,000 Ksh and 100,000 Ksh per month.

HAVE FUN - My team and I have attended a number of events around Nairobi and promoted the Oriflame oppurtunity and products. Most recently we were at the Kenya Open at Muthiaga Golf Club. Oriflame host dinners and parties for consultants who work and achieve certain targets. Some of my directors and I hope to attend an overseas trip next year - all expenses paid by Oriflame!










No comments:

Post a Comment