Wednesday, December 5, 2012

IT'S HEALTHY HAIR WEEK

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OFFER - ITS HEALTHY HAIR WEEK on my blog.  Did you know that your hair is the frame to your face? It's therefore extremely important that your hear is healthy & vibrant. To help you get there I have a special off
er on an Oriflame Hair product for all the people who have liked my page. All you have to do is visit an Oriflame shop at Yaya Centre 4th Floor, Corner House, 2nd Mezzanine floor or Mombasa TSS Tower 1st floor and buy this little gem using my account and save 23%. My account details are SUSAN RODRIGUES consultant number 8. The gem is "NATURE HAIR OIL with 100% Coconut oil. Code 21712. Selling price Kshs 1,150/-, but if you use my account , you will only pay 900/-. Remember this is an investment in your hair. Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment